Thursday, May 3, 2007

"I don't get it!"

I've always considered myself somewhat preceptive and open-minded...cognitive, creative, logical, analytical. But I just don't get...

That TV commercial for a sleep aid called Rozarem. Here is a guy, at work and at home, chatting with Abraham Lincoln, a deep sea diver, and a talking (smart-ass) beaver. What am I missing? Are those players in his dreams (that he is not having because he can't sleep)? I actually had to force myself to take note of what product this disjointed ad campaign was referring to. I've never made the connection. Another example of millions of dollars being made by an advertising agency with the best salesmen in the world! But my personal choice for a sleep aid is still Mr. Daniels elixir...or simple fatigue.

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger