Wednesday, February 27, 2008

If I knew I was gonna live this long...

...I'd have taken much better care of myself!

I don't quite know why that saying comes to mind right now, but it seemed appropriate.

How about, "When it rains, it pours". I've gone from many free hours a day on my hands to the negative column of the time management graph. No time for photography. No time for blogging. No time for sleep. The long and short of it is...I've been working 16 hours a day 7 days a week getting this restaurant/pub up, open, and running. And, after being open for business for just over a week (it seems like months), I now have the personnel and opportunity to start cutting back on "floor time".

Ironically, everyone around me, owners and employees alike, have been getting sick. The irony is that I have not! I'm knocking on wood at this very moment. Maybe it's my extra layers or fat. Maybe I'm just saving it all up for a really nasty Spring flu or cold. I'm not complaining about not getting sick, just bewildered.

This coming Sunday will be spent at home, playing my new guitar, doing a bit of writing (in this here blog), and sleeping more than 4 hours. Believe it or not, I may do a bit of cooking as well. What am I, crazy? I work in a restaurant!

Assuming nothing drastic transpires at the pub between now and Sunday (causing me to make an appearance at the pub)...talk to you from here then.

Cheers!

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger