Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Large breasted cleavage and late night informercials.

What do large breasted women and late night infomercials have in common? Plenty, it appears.

I couldn't sleep past 3:00 a.m. having hit the sack at 8:45 last night. My wakeup call was supposed to be 4:45 a.m. anyway, so I got up, made the coffee, and checked my email. Nothing new from last night at 8:30...no shit! So, I popped on the TV, and there it was. Or should I say, "There they were!" Two large breasted women, sitting on a couch discussing the merits of the new internet business they had just purchased. These two hussies were not only well-endowed, they were both wearing tank tops of some sort, with necklines down to just north of their navels. And, they were sitting on the edge of the couch leaning their elbows on their knees. Voila! Tits all day (an old restaurant management term)! Big ones.

I figured since this ploy had gotten me to stare at the tube for at least a minute or two without surfing, the "titty infomercial" was not concocted by accident. I continued to watch.

"I can't believe how much money I am making with my new internet business", coos one to the other.

"Me too", came the response from the other cleavaged woman, "and, I make that money 24/7, even while I'm sleeping!" (Hmmm...now, I'm picturing them languishing in bed, under silk sheets, pensive, squirming, thinking about their internet business). They both let out a small chuckle, just enough to get their pendulous mammaries to jiggle a bit.

Then, a geeky-looking male announcer in a short sleeve shirt and dockers comes on and starts blathering about this "can't-fail-money-making-system". Flashy, blue screen graphics dancing behind him showing DVD's and computers and pamphlets and manuals for this package of home-business drool. I continued to gawk for a few more minutes, hoping to get another shot of Thelma, Louise, and their respective twins. Nothing. I switched the TV to TCM only to find some old movie filmed a few weeks after sound was introduced to the cinema. I never switched back to the "Titty-fomercial". Now...at 3:30 am...I'm writing this dribble.

Maybe Thelma and Louise are back on by now. Have a nice day.

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger