Sunday, November 4, 2007

Get ready for a Firkin' good time!

If World Class Fish & Chips, Beef Pot Roast & Yorkshire Pudding, Shepherd's Pie, Bangers & Mash, Guinness Steak & Mushroom Pie, and Chicken Curry sound interesting to you...then get ready for a Firkin' good time...coming very soon to Tracy.

Besides the traditional pub fare just mentioned, you'll find more of the most unique menu items in an authentic British pub atmosphere this side of the Altamont Pass at Firkin and Beaver Pub in Tracy. Among other things, this will be my new home as General Manager/Chief Cook & Bottle Washer and Head Cheerleader. I just bought a new Army cot as I will spending a lot of time there. It will be the very first of this relatively new pub concept to open in our area (Stanislaus & San Joaquin Counties). Several others are already in the works.

Yes, I am shamelessly self-promoting myself and our new restaurant on my blog! What's your point! Seriously...this is one of the most interesting career/business endeavors I have been involved with. I'm all a twitter with excitement, anxiety, and a feeling of adventure. No hives yet...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Check out our Firkin and Beaver website for more info, construction photos, location map, and a complete menu. I will also post more info here from time to time, ie, our exact opening date, photos, and so on. In the meantime, I'm off to Toronto, Canada very shortly for training, eh! Ya' think I'll need a coat?

I'll bring the ol' iBook with me. I'm pretty sure they have the internet in Canada.

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger