Monday, May 11, 2009

Dog Day Afternoon. Lost friends. New roads.

Who new?

Dogs would play such a poignant part of our lives.

Three months have passed: Our dog, Lucy...Jen's dog, Sierra...Ronda's dog, Bailey...Sue's dog, Leo. All gone now. They all meant so much...a part of our lives, members of our families. Our new dog, Boo Boo...a welcome new addition.

Six months have passed: My first grandchild...geographically afar...but closer than most and sweeter than I could ever imagine.

Nine months have passed: Our house...gone. Some friends...lost? A career...put on hold while I work for money. Just find the strength to swipe the time clock five days a week.

Thirty years have passed: Too much to write about in a silly, neglected blog. Nearing sixty. Much to contemplate...much to plan still...too many regrets, no time for that any longer. At least some contact with one of two siblings. Bicycling, writing, photography dreams help.

Forty years have passed: Wish I could do over...impossible. Too much water under the bridge.

Fifty two years have passed: Does that plane crash still affect me? It still does affect everyone who was there according to their blogs. I still cry every day. I guess I'm not alone. Some consolation: commiseration...and, I'm still here for some reason.

Must write more.

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger