Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Loretta's back on the WWW

Loretta's birthday isn't until March 11th. However, she's expressed a hearty desire to get back into email and the web, something she used to do a few years ago on one of our old computers. And, her requested b-day present is a netbook, ie, a small notebook, ie, tiny laptop without an optical (DVD) drive. Well, being the instant gratification kind of guy that I am, and being that a lot of that has rubbed off on my wife the past 14 years...I got her one the other day. Her re-learning curve is coming along fine despite much fear, paranoia, and anxiety (about screwing it up!). "Don't worry, honey", I comforted her, "I'll be patient. I'll just double my dose of Prosac for the first days!"






Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?
eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger