Sunday, June 17, 2007

10 Things About My Dad


1. My Dad would let us ride on his back in the swimming pool.

2. My Dad liked to eat sardine, mustard, and onion sandwiches on weekends.

3. My Dad could grow the best mustache.

4. My Dad taught me how to fish.

5. My Dad taught me how to drive a car.

6. My Dad fixed things around the house.

7. My Dad took me to the home and garden store on Saturday mornings...and to the toy store, the aquarium store, and the sporting goods store.

8. My Dad took me for haircuts. Then we went to the little bar next door. He drank a beer, I had a Coke. We both ate peanuts and played that table top shuffle board game until he thought my Mom expected us home.

9. My Dad took us out to dinner most every Friday night. On Saturday nights, he cooked us T-Bone steaks at home. On Sunday mornings, he made us the best breakfasts.

10. My Dad loved his family very much.

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?

Blog Archive

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger