Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Favorite lines from a movie...guess the movie.

Guess the movies...

"C'mon Clark. I'm freezing my baguettes off!"

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

"What we have here...is failure to communicate."

"We'll always have Paris."

"There are no feesh...in theese lake."

"Well...there are a lot of now now people in there...I'll tell you that!"

"At least you're not yellow anymore."

"Num num...birdie num num."

"Elaine! Elaine!" "Ben!!!"

"It ain't the years, honey. It's the mileage!"

"No...No, not whatever...you fucking derelict."

"Mine's bigger than yours!"

"George...you're a swine!"

"Kato...it appears the Hornet is in need of a service."

"The problem is...you let someone see you do it!"

"Say my name!!!"

She's getting married! Married! "Sheese!!!"

No prizes for correct answers. But, I would certainly entertain any other challenges...forthwit.

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?

Blog Archive

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger