Saturday, June 30, 2007

Disclaimer: I know not of what I did.

Please ignore my last blog post.

That being said...today is a new day. I think my hallucinogenic episode from the previous day has ceased. New medication? Bad refried beans and rice? Sensory overload? Getting old? Who knows?

The second half of 2007 begins tomorrow. It has got to be better than the first half.

The year is half full. How's that for positive thinking?

Here is a positive thought: Spielberg and friends have actually started filming the Indiana Jones movie at a secret location, the fourth installment of one my favorite movie serials. Evidently, it is tentatively titled, Indian Jones in the Temple of Gods...or something to that effect. Yes, Mr. Ford is in it. Rumor is that he will be driving the souped up '56 Chevy hot rod from his American Graffiti role. Sorry...I must have been hallucinating again! Whatever the storyline, we are all looking forward to, what is said to be, the final and the best Indiana Jones movie yet, due out in May 2008.

Another positive note: I think I am getting pretty good at typing on the computer keyboard with my feet! Today, they have promised to loosen the restraints on the straight jacket just a bit.

peace.

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?

Blog Archive

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger