Sunday, June 24, 2007

In My Dreams

In my dreams...

I run with ease for long distances.

I often find myself in strange, unfamiliar places far from home and can’t find my way back.

The image in the mirror looks like me, but much younger.

I am often making a movie.

I am often frustrated and overwhelmed by my “job”.

I sometimes meet former wives and girlfriends. Sometimes, they don’t remember me.

I can’t find my luggage.

I am in great physical condition.

I often have lots of long hair.

I often used to find myself running from a crashing airplane.

I am still in the Navy at times.

I wake up and find myself in a different dream.

I am “on the air” at a radio station and can’t find my next record.

I am managing a restaurant and most of the employees don’t show up for work on a busy day.

I play lead guitar well in a great rock band.

The colors are extremely vivid.

I have no pain.

I still want more out of life.

Yours truly

Yours truly
So what's your story?

Blog Archive

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered By Blogger